Skip to content
- (2017), Family Background and University Success: Differences in Higher Education and Access and Outcomes in England, Oxford University Press, (with Claire Crawford, John Mickelwright and Anna Vignoles)
- (2007), When you are born matters: the impact of date of birth on child cognitive outcomes in England, (2007), Institute for Fiscal Studies, October (with Claire Crawford and Costas Meghir).
- (2005), Higher Education funding policy: who wins and who loses?, 2005, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London (with Emla Fitzsimons, Alissa Goodman and Greg Kaplan).
- (2004), An analysis of the higher education reforms, 2004, Institute for Fiscal Studies, January (with Emla Fitzsimons and Alissa Goodman).
- (1997), Higher Education, Employment and Earnings in Britain, 1997, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London, May, (with R. Blundell, A, Goodman and H. Reed).
- (1997), Labour Turnover and Work-related Training, 1997, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London, May (with S. Machin, H. Reed and D. Wilkinson).
- (1996), The Determinants and Effects of Work-Related Training in Britain, 1996, Institute for Fiscal Studies, London, (with R. Blundell and C. Meghir).
- (1994), Intra-occupational Wage Differentials in Australia, 1994, Industrial Relations Research Series Number 17, Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, (with P. Apps and J. Buchanan)
- (1991), Australia’s Workforce in the Year 2001, 1991, Australian Government Publishing Service, Canberra, (with L. Andrews, P. Aungles, T. Karmel, and C. Ryan).